Opening Reception and Impact Challenge
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Would you like to join us for the Impact Challenge and Opening Reception day? RSVP information below!
Richard A and Susan F Smith Campus Center at Harvard University, 10th Floor. 1350 Mass Ave, Cambridge MA 02138
Guest registration and presenters check-in.
3:30-4:10pm: Impact Challenge Keynote
Jeff Sinelli, Founder & Chief Vibe Officer – Which Wich
4:15-5:30pm: OUR FOOD JOURNEY™ SMALL CHANGE BIG IMPACT CHALLENGE
As part of the 2019 Summit, Hormel Foods is providing $10,000 in grants to fund ideas that, no matter how big or small, can have a positive impact. Ideas can address sustainability, transparency, food insecurity, food desserts, nutrition or beyond.
Finalist presentations + Q&A
- Scott Aakre – Hormel Foods
- Hon. Robert Barber – Prince Lobel Tye LLP; Former U.S. Ambassador
- Neal Doyle – Fidelity Labs
- Elizabeth Fastiggi – Attention Span Media
- Garrett Law – Attention Span Media
- Crista Martin – Harvard University Dining Services
- Jeff Sinelli – Which Wich
5:30-7:00pm: Grants Awarded and Reception
Networking, food and drinks.